Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The I Heart Faces Challenge is still pretty new to me but I really love the idea of it.  They pick a theme for a photo and you enter one of your photos.  I love to see the beautiful entries of the other people and I love any excuse to look through my photos.  This website really inspires creativity and more importantly, a positive reaction to the creativity of others.  I think that's huge.  It's so important to recognize that everyone has their own gift and it's no reflection of yours.  We've all got a lot to give and our gifts are varied.  So I say embrace what yo momma gave you and what their momma gave them.  :) 

On another note, I really want to blog more and actually tell people I blog instead of shooting my random words into outer space.  So, I am going to try to work on that this year.  Let's see how it goes.

Enjoy my photo of my little bunny foo, Sarah.  She stole this flower my husband gave me and was dressed freakishly cute so you know I got out my camera.  I mean, how could I resist?  

6 comments:

Brein said...

Beautiful shot, I love how crisp her eyes are and the rose! Great!

Katie said...

Beautiful! Isn't it so great when you can actually capture those little moments?

Kelly Marie said...

Great Picture and a beautiful girl! Love it!

steph said...

very cute!

Saritney Photography said...

She is beautiful! Love that smile! And your right her outfit is stinkin cute!! Keep blogging! ;-D

Some call me Neesie. said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful photo! Glad you didn't resist - and shared too!